5.04.2007

Blog It Like It's Hot

This is my third blogging experience. The now defunct "Vanillarush10" blog and "SomeoneElseStoleVanillarush10" blog have long been retired, and have made it quite clear they wish to stay that way. And I'm not one to argue with a retired blog. Everyone knows how grumpy the retired can be. Sure, I could have resurrected those old friends from blog oblivion, but it would have required a significant expenditure of blood, sweat and tears. Or just remembering old passwords that I made up 3 years ago.

Anyway, I'll be updating my personal state of the union with some music musings, some tale-spinning, a photograph or so and maybe an occasional visit from our friend, YouTube. On that note, I'm sure you've seen this by now, but it has given me a great deal of joy the past couple days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

I wanna know where the gold at!

No comments: