8.07.2008

Dr. Horrible and the Pursuit of Happiness

Whoa.

That's the present flavor. It has been a rich, heavy, wearisome, at times overwhelming couple of months. Quick, an update in 50 words or less!!!

Suitcase, plane, lost suitcase, Europe, trains, Grace, sunrise in Barcelona, pesto, wine, wine, wine, sunset in Florence, beer, "Oh, Muy-Kuhl," Austin, Dr. Horrible, sleep in train station, bratwurst, v-neck, Grendel, boat times, Coldplay, "Ha-ha, I have high shoes," trash tanks, TOMS, Fay-Bans, "I can't stop smiling."

So, there you have it. Clears things right up.

Here's the general life plot synopsis, in three acts:

Act I
Europe
London
Paris
Barcelona
Italy
-Florence
-Rome
-Milan
-Como
-Cinque Terra
Switzerland
Germany
Home

Act II


Austin

Act III


Job Hunt
?

Some music that's worth it:
Paper Route, Are We All Forgotten
Coldplay, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends
Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes
Conor Oberst, Conor Oberst
Shearwater, Rooks
Jakob Dylan, Seeing Things
Jon Foreman, Summer EP


2 comments:

Michael Mills said...

Yeah, what do you think of Paper Route's new album?

It hasn't struck me yet...

Regan Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.